How To Use Vaginal Couture Steamer
1. Place your Steam Seat, blanket, and whatever else you may want in a location that will be comfortable. Have a glass of water, music, reading material set up in advance. Be sure you are wearing a long skirt, no underwear, and a warm natural fiber top.
2. Boil 1 gallon of water with 1 cup herb mixture for 10 minutes. Continue to steep off of the stove for an additional 5 minutes. If transferring to a ceramic bowl, do so now. Place pot or bowl under the chair/stool.
3. Test how hot the steam is. Put the inside of your forearm over the steam to test. Remember your genitals are very sensitive to heat, you do not want to burn them! Do not sit down until the steam is comfortable for you.
4. Sit down. Be sure you are not wearing underwear and none of your clothing is hanging in the pot.
5. Cover your entire lower half, all the way to the ground with the first blanket. Make a tent all around the chair, to keep the steam in.
6. Wrap the second blanket around the upper half of your body. Keep it wrapped around you, stay warm.
7. Steam for 20-30 minutes.
8. When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet. Starting with step #2 begin the second dosage. If it has cooled too much reheat but test again before sitting over the steam. You can also save the rest of the steam mixture to use over the next couple days.
9. Keep warm, go to bed for 1 hour.
Vaginal Steaming is best done every two weeks when used for treating a fertility issue. For general fertile vitality (preventative maintenance), Vaginal Steam baths are best done 3-4 times a year, and can be timed to be done bi-annually in conjunction with a fertility cleanse.