Vaginal Tightening Wand
How To Use the Vagina Tightening Wand
- For first time usage, wet the wand, the wand is fragile do DO NOT soak in water. Wash it with care.
- Cleanse your hands and the vaginal area and pat dry.
- Relax and make yourself comfortable. For smooth insertion, always wet the vagina tightening stick or use coconut oil. Slowly insert the wet and slippery rod into the vagina. About 3 /4 of the length of the wand should go in.
- Rotate the wand for 1 to 2 minutes before removing. Because of its powerful ingredients, do not leave the wand in the vagina for longer than 2 minutes as it can dry and stick to the walls of the vagina.
- Gently move the wand left and right as you SLOWLY drag it out of the vagina.
- Remove and rinse the wand under room-temperature water, dry with a towel, roll on the cotton fabric provided, and store in its packaging. Do not clean the wand with soaps or detergents as they are unnecessary and will have an adverse effect on the natural ingredients of the wand. Keep dry when not in use. Discard after using for 3 months. The wand will get smaller after every use.